By purchasing products as a Retailer from 3DMakerworks, you agree to the following:
- 3DMakerworks is a licensed printer/manufacturer of various designers, and permission for you, the Retailer, to sell 3DMakerworks’ products has been obtained from the designers.
- You will sell the products provided to you in Retail Packaging by selling them exactly as they are delivered. Any alterations must be approved by written consent of 3DMakerworks. The only exclusion to this, without approval, is that they can be hand painted by you, or an affiliate, and sold only by you as a painted finished product.
- Products received from 3DMakerworks may not be reproduced in any shape or form under any circumstances. Including, but not limited to, injection molding, various methods of casting to reproduce via mold, or mass reproduction of any kind.
- You may not sell via hobby distribution services, or mass online distributors such as Amazon.com without written consent from 3DMakerworks.
- 3DMakerworks maintains the right to sell via e-commerce and physical locations regardless of proximity to its “Retailers”.
- You will not sell 3DMakerworks’ products for less than the retail prices found at https://3DMakerworks.com without written approval. You are not obligated to participate in any sales that 3DMakerworks may create for their various platforms.